Monday 17 January 2011

Pinarello Dogma


I like Dogmas but this one is taking the piss. Bling-tastic (silver bar tape and white spoked Lightweights etc!). My eyes, my eyes.

Trg today:
Run - Off-road in the mud for 80min ez. Trigger pointed to the max before & after. No ill effects so far. Yippee. Helen the physio is a genius.

Swim (Threshold) - First 5k session of the year. Feeling strong in the swim for the first time this year. Not quite hitting my best times but things are looking good.

Kia Kaha

Neilly G

2 comments:

  1. 5k! No thanks. Glad the prevention tactics seem to be working - is that specific trigger point release before and after? What protocol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes CG, some specific points, as indicated in an in depth analysis by the Physio, on my calves and achilles. 10mins before and after exercise every separate session.

    ReplyDelete