Monday 20 December 2010

Cycling Product of the Decade


Another terrible day for me training-wise yesterday - woke up feeling under the weather (sneezing, coughing, all muscles aching) so opted out of the planned long roller session later in the day (3hrs - just like on the road when done on Inside Ride E-motion Rollers System).

These rollers truly are brilliant. If you live in an area affected by poor weather, lack of day light, or outrageous traffic. There are others similar, as the patent has been sold to another company (I believe) but I would buy these again in a heart beat. I could eulogise about my other favourite racing or training products: Polar HRMs, PowerCranks, SRM Powermeters, Computrainers, Keywin pedals etc, etc, etc... (in no particular order) - and yes, I was single when I bought them. Well ok this is my joint top with the Computrainer and SRMs but those 2 have been going for over a decade so I will disregard them. I have had one for 4 years now and I wouldn't be with out it. Sprinting, standing, variable magnetic resistance up to 1000W, one legged pedalling, no hands, you name it if it's cycle training related I've done it on this system in my garage (Turbo Dungeon).

Cycling Product of the Decade - Inside Ride's E-motion Rollers.

(No I wasn't paid to say this - I'm not good enough. :-) )

Neilly G

3 comments:

  1. But I could still fall off sideways! However, if I had a limitless budget they would be up there next to Dromarti leather cycle shoes and their mitts!

    The rollers are available through Evans amongst others outlets under the Elite brand but they are eyewateringly expensive. They do sound good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dromarti, Rapha, Assos etc don't get you faster though. At least I can pretend that my SRMs can/do.

    I thought balance and athleticism were primal activities. What are a few broken bones in pursuit of fitness (sorry happiness)? Grok-on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I can look good slower with all my bones intact :-)

    ReplyDelete