Monday 4 July 2011

Roth


Well Roth is almost here. The bike is working well - anyone who has tried getting Di2, Q-Rings and an 11-28 cassette to work will know what I've been going through. Bags close to packed and the trip to Germany starts tonight.

Last week's trg:
Swim (x2) - 1.25hrs
Bike (x4) - 12hrs
Run (x6) - 7hrs

With a 4hr long bike; 2.75hr Run and 3k OWS in there. Taper time started on Sunday. Feeling human again at last.

Swimming and biking have been going very well and I have had 6 months of uninjured running and a few 50mile weeks in there. So this turbo diesel is running quite smoothly. However, I am around 87Kg (no excuses here from me) so anyone out there wanting to send out the good vibes for me please pray for sub 30 degree C temps as that's the only thing that could hold me back, mechanicals notwithstanding. Hopefully, I will back blogging next week with a decent time plastered all over the post.

Gettin' it done.

Neilly G

3 comments: