Saturday 1 October 2011

The future


Feeling a little better after my shingles and Roth injury fiascos so time to focus on the present and future rather than dwell on the past. I will be focusing on my nutrition and running over the next 6 months with a few races to keep the mojo up and an ultra to finish it off. With the other sports for enjoyment. So I will be trying to restart my original hobbies in the summer - skydiving and climbing - again as they have taken a back seat to my lifestyle (aka triathlon) lately.

My little Jensen getting his first swim analysis session from Daddy. High elbows, well done son.

Neill

4 comments:

  1. He looks like a good looking lad - must take after his mother! Boom, boom! I've been suffering bad jokes like that for years, especially as all my kids seem to be academically gifted and I have been regularly suggested that I should take a DNA test!

    Learn from the past but always look forward, and do the things that make you happy. I've ridden my Litespeed 3 times this year that seems a complete travesty considering what an excellent bike it is. I'm looking forward to a good winter on the bike and some fast mid-distance sportives next year.

    All the best for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my appalling bad grammar in my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just THE cutest baby - no idea when I can next get down for a cuddle though!

    Do what makes you happy and nothing else, nothing beyond that matters.

    Nice to see you post again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words guys. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete